The Enviro Boston 1700 Wood Fireplace Insert features contemporary cast iron design. This model has a generous 2.5 cubic foot firebox with single draft control, twin pilot-injector ports and a variable speed fan, making flame management a snap. Will burn up to 12 hours at up to 74,000 BTUs with minimal emissions.
- Side air damper rod stays cool to the touch.
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
- Dual action door latch is laser cut and chrome plated with a wooden handle.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 3 x 1″ 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6″ flute.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Mobile home approved.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- 5/16″ thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
- 1/2″ diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Painted Black, Chestnut or Diamond Black Enamel Finish.
- Angled Flue Collar.
- Heating Area: 3,000 ft²
- BTU’s: 74,000
- Efficiency: 84.7%
- Glass Size: 177 in²
- Convection Fan: 150 CFM
- EPA Emissions: 4.5 gms
- Log Size: 20”
- Burn Time: 8-12 hrs
- Firebox Size: 2.5 ft²
- Weight: 480 lbs
- Unit Dims: 28” W x 19” H x 19” D
Consult manual for exact dimensions.
Specifications may vary based on selected options.