Our artisans work from real wood samples to meticulously recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of deeply charred wood. The burned-thru centers of the resulting log sets—from the Charred American Oak to the Charred Majestic Oak—reveal the brilliance and fiery heart of a robust, long-burning fire.
Charred Northern Oak Specifications and Details
Like an artist who can bring the beauty of nature to life, Real-Fyre artisans work from real wood samples to meticulously recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of deeply charred wood.
Charred Northern Oak Features
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
Available in the following sizes and burner systems:
- G4 BURNER 18″, 24″, 30″
- G45 BURNER 18″, 24″, 30″
- ANSI CERTIFIED G45 18″, 24″, 30″
- G46 BURNER 18″, 24″, 30″