Our largest vent free gas stove delivers reliable home heating with the flexibility to fit your space. With no need for a flue, you can install this hardy and efficient stove almost anywhere in your room and enjoy its realistic rolling flames and efficient heating for years to come.
- Venting Vent Free*
- Heating Capacity Up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Burner Insta-Flame Ceramic
- Max BTUs/hr 26,000-35,000
- Firebox Material Cast Iron
- Thermal Efficiency Up to 99%
- Cost to Operate $0.37/hr**
- Clearance 4″ (Back) • 4″ (Side) • N/A (Corner)
* The use of vent free appliances is prohibited in Canada and some US states. Please check your state code for vent free products.
** Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
DISCOVER THE ADVANTAGES OF A VENT FREE STOVE
Our largest vent free gas stove delivers reliable home heating with the flexibility to fit your space. With no need for a flue, you can install this hardy and efficient stove almost anywhere in your room and enjoy its realistic, rolling flames and efficient heating for years to come.
HEAT UP TO 2,000 SQUARE FEET
The Radiance® vent free stove delivers up to 35,000 BTUs of heating power to help keep you and your family warm and cozy season after season.
CONVENIENT WARMING SHELVES
This accessory creates a beautiful accent to the stove’s bold styling. Plus, they’re the perfect spot to warm mittens on cold winter days. Add this beautiful feature to complete your look.
FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION OPTIONS
Now you can enjoy the warmth of a gas stove even in smaller rooms and spaces. A vent free design requires less “clear space” between the stove and your walls and floors.
No heat lost with efficiency up to 99%! A vent free design provides a safe, green and energy efficient way to add heat to your home. With no flue or chimney for hot air to escape through, fuel dollars get transformed into heat-warming energy.
OPTIMIZE YOUR HEATING DOLLARS
Using a vent free stove to help heat your home allows your thermostat to be turned down. This “zone heating“ helps decrease energy costs. A vent free cast iron stoves from Vermont Castings deliver $0.99 of heat for every $1 of fuel!
ACCESSORIES THAT FIT YOUR HOME AND LIFESTYLE
- Warming Shelves
- On/Off Remote Controls / Thermostat Remote Controls – allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely. Additional safety features include child lockout mode and thermos shutdown.
- Blower Kit – A variable-speed, heat-activated fan provides increased heating efficiency.
RADIANCE VENT FREE GAS STOVE
Max BTU/H: 26,000–35,000 (Natural Gas or LP)
Color/Finish: Classic Black
Dimensions: 31″ (W)28-1/4″ (H)18-3/8″ (D)
Heating Capacity: Up to 2,000 sq. ft.
Cost to Operate: $0.37 (based on cost/therm)
Certifications: CSA Design
Venting: Vent Free
Burner: Insta–Flame ceramic
Firebox Material: Cast Iron
Thermal Efficiency: Up to 99%
Clearance: 4″ (Back)