Twin Eagle 36” Outdoor Gas Grill
- 25,000 BTU burners, constructed of 14 gauge 304 stainless steel with lifetime warranty
- High-quality ceramic briquettes
- Hexagonal grates for maximum food-to-surface contact
- Zone dividers to regulate different temperatures
- Reliable hot surface ignition
- Easy-to-open hood assist system
- Interior lights with hood-activated light switch for nighttime grilling
- Exclusive Control Illumination provides a precise control knob setting
- Extra Large 3-Position Warming & Cooking Rack
- Large capacity smoker box
THE ULTIMATE GRILLING SYSTEM
When you ignite the burners, heat rises and creates drafting which draws clean cool air through vents located at the bottom of the firebox.
- Keeps the heat above the burners, accelerating its movement to the cooking surface.
- Air/gas mixture remains constant for a more efficient flame.
- Eliminates stress to the burners from heat, the number one cause of burner fatigue.
Other grill systems operate solely off the principle that heat rises, which can create hot and/or cold spots. Heat will also follow the path of least resistance. Our exclusive system uses briquette trays with channels that direct heat systematically.
As the heat is pushed upward, it passes through ports located between the ceramic briquettes.
- Supplies the intense heat preferred for searing and grilling.
- Preheats your grill faster.
- Minimizes gas use.
High-grade ceramic briquettes distribute radiant heat evenly to the cooking surface, essential for consistent grilling.
Part of the preheating process involves bringing the ceramic briquettes to temperature. Absorbing heat into the bottom of the briquettes and transferring it out the top takes time and uses gas. Instead of relying solely on absorbing heat into the bottom of the briquettes, the Twin Eagles system also absorbs heat into the sides and tops of the briquettes from channels located between the rows of briquettes.
- Briquettes reach temperature in a fraction of the time using less gas.
- Even distribution of heat.
The Twin Eagles grill allows you to cook multiple food items at different temperatures. A divider between each burner breaks the grilling surface into zones. You can operate all zones at the same temperature level or control each zone temperature independently.
Zone grilling also permits you to grill one or two items efficiently and effectively with only one burner operating. Since drafting pushes the heat upward, it’s concentrated in one zone and will not spread throughout the firebox.
- Lets you effectively operate one zone only for small volume grilling.
- Allows you to operate all zones at one temperature level or control the temperature of each zone independently to grill a variety of foods at once.
Grates on most grills serve one purpose: to hold your food. Twin Eagles grates actually aid in the grilling process by absorbing, retaining and conducting heat into your food. The thicker or heavier the grate, the more heat it will absorb and retain.
We use 3/8 inch hexagonal stainless steel rods in our grates. They offer over 20% more mass than most grates and 10% more mass than 3/8 inch round rods. The increased mass retains more heat.
The flat surface of the hexagon rods creates more food-to-surface contact over round grates, allowing more heat to be conducted into your food.
- Food cooks more evenly.
- Creates deeper and thicker restaurant-style sear marks.