The Enviro Boston 1700 Freestanding Wood Stove in cast iron as a traditional look with attractive inlays and an arched opening with a generous glass viewing area. Safety controls and modern controls make flame management easier. This model features burn times of up to 10 hours at as much as 74,000 BTUs.
- Side air damper rod stays cool to the touch.
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
- Dual action door latch is laser cut and chrome plated with a wooden handle.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 3 x 1″ 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6″ flute.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Mobile home approved.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- 5/16″ thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
- 1/2″ diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Painted Black, Chestnut or Diamond Black Enamel Finish.
- Cast iron side shelves in Multiple Finishes.
- 135 CFM Fan Kit with Variable Speed Control.
- Fresh Air Kit for Airtight Homes.
- Heating Area: 3,000 ft²
- BTU’s: 74,000Efficiency84.7%
- Glass Size: 177 in²
- Convection Fan: Optional
- EPA Emissions: 4.5 gms
- Log Size: 20”
- Burn Time: 8-12 hrs
- Firebox Size: 2.5 ft²
- Weight: 450 lbs
- Unit Dims: 30” W x 31” H x 29” D
Consult manual for exact dimensions.
Specifications may vary based on selected options.